Frequently Asked Questions

Common questions and their answers

Charity or non-governmental organisations

  • Who can use wegenfund donation platform?

    Charity or non-governmental organisation:- any charity or NGO that is registered with The Authority for Civil Society Organisations (ACSO), AND can provide its Registration License and related documentation.

    Religious Institutions:- religious organisations that are not required to register with ACSO, are also allowed to register, provided that they can provide the necessary documentation from the institution lead.

    Individual:- any person with medical challenges and conditions ,which are supported by medical institutions and professionals.

  • What do I need to do to register charities or non- governmental organisations?
  • How long will it take to approve my charity submission?
  • How much will be the transaction fee?
  • My organisation is outside Ethiopia, can we use WegenFund?
  • How do I withdraw funds from my campaign?
  • I forgot my password, how can I recover?


Personal fundraising

  • What documents do I need to register?
  • How will I get paid?
  • Can I campaign for my business?